Friday, August 27, 2010

So Long Summer



Well, as summer is finishing up, I thought I'd look back at some of my favorite memories of the summer...this summer started out with my best friend Adam leaving on his mission. I decided to take him to iFLY, the indoor skydiving place in Ogden, before he left because he's always wanted to do that. It was so much fun! A lot of tears were shed when he left but he's going to be such a great missionary and the people in Costa Rica are so lucky to have him for 2 years.



Mel And Zurie came to visit in June. It was so fun to see them and spend time with my adorable niece.


One weekend me and a couple girlfriends decided it was time for a trip to bear lake. so we packed up and headed out for friday and saturday. It was a blast!


Poor Emily had to get her appendix out. So me and Sarah would hang out at the hospital and watch bachelorette with her to keep her company!


My cute cousin Shannon stayed at our house the night before she left on her mission to Chile. I drove down from Logan to spend some time with her.




Sarah and Kasey came up one weekend and we all went to the county fair. We splurged and got hennas and a ride on the ferris wheel!




Our ward went tubing on the Oneida Narrows one saturday. It was SO much fun!



Most of my summer was spent at my sister Andrea's house with her and Craig and Austin. They got the girls for a few weeks too and it was fun to see them. Andrea had a birthday (I won't say how OLD she's getting, but we made sure to have a candle for each year!!)



To finish off the summer, my mom, dad, and me went down to Arizona for Emily's baptism and Zach's baby blessing. It was so much fun to see them. I can't believe how big they're getting. It's clearly obvious in this picture I am the favorite aunt. :)


My summer was so much fun but I can't wait to get back into my classes and work and I'm happy to have roommates again. (I lived all alone for the summer!) I can't wait for this new school year. GO AGGIES!!!
















3 comments:

  1. Yay yay for blobbing! Glad I found you. My kids favorite place to camp is lake Oneida, such a beautiful area

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Heard you had a blob :0) and I hope you don't care if I follow it! Such cute pictures. If you want an invite to ours get me your email.

    ReplyDelete