Friday, May 20, 2011

Catch Up!

I've been a slacker since I got engaged. I have been so busy finishing school and moving home and planning a wedding that I haven't had much time to blog. I'm currently looking for a job, but no luck yet so I figured now was a good time to catch up on the last few months.

March

In march Alex and I took a road trip to Arizona so that he could meet Matt and Karissa and their kids. We left on a wednesday night, stayed with his grandparents in St. George that night, and went the rest of the way on Thursday. We came home on Monday and stopped in Vegas. I had never been so Al had a fun time showing me around! Here's a few pictures from our trip.

Al's stepdad Kenyon was nice enough to let us take the mini because it gets great gas mileage!



Matt and Karissa took us to a spring training game while we were down there! So much fun!

Look at that gorgeous Arizona sunset!


The girls LOVED alex. This was just too cute a picture of Ash not to post!!


They Loved wearing his hat!


We stopped at Hoover Dam on the way to Vegas! What an incredible place!

First stop in Vegas was the M&M factory

I let Alex in on the secret of what green M&Ms mean. He went a little overboard!

Waiting for the water show at the Bellagio.

What a cool show!
This was SUCH a fun trip and I'm so happy Al got to meet the rest of my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment