Monday, September 20, 2010

Round 2 of my college days

Here's a quick look at the last month or so. I moved into my new apartment and I'm living with 3 of the same roommates from last year. I love my roommates and I'm excited for all the fun things we're going to do this year!


A bunch of us went to the Golden Spike Rodeo in Tremonton. It was a blast!




Unfortunately, it started raining pretty hard and we all got drenched.




The University sponsored a whole bunch of fun activities for welcome week!


This was high stakes Bingo night- I didn't win

The next night Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came and had a free concert!


There was also an 80s dance but I wasn't feeling great so I helped all the girls get ready.


One night they set up a huge inflatable screen on Old Main Hill and showed Iron Man 2!



A few weeks ago my Uncle Lee turned 60 and the whole family (minus a few) was able to get together. It was so fun to see all my cousins and aunts and uncles. The bottom picture is with my cousin Lacee who's about to have her first baby.




Speaking of cousins, I have quite a few up on campus with me now. It's so much fun to run into them every once in awhile. (kim, tanner, ryan, angie, dillan, garrett) Tanner and I went to dinner one night.



So there ya go! My first month of sophomore year. Oh, and as a side note, i had my first flat tire. I'm so grateful for sweet neighbors and brother-in-laws who help me out when I'm not able to fix things all by myself.

until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment