Friday, October 1, 2010

Go Aggies Go Aggies HEY HEY HEY!

Ok, in honor of the big Utah State vs. BYU football game today, I thought I'd give a list of reasons why I love my school so much.

#1. It's not BYU



#2. Although it gets to disgustingly cold temperatures in the winter, the summer and fall weather here compensates. Sardine Canyon is one of the most beautiful places in the world when the leaves are changing. National Geographic agrees.



#3. Students here have insane amounts of school spirit. Ex. 1- People have been camping out for today's game since yesterday afternoon. When we played the Y in basketball last year, people set up camp 2 or 3 days before.

#4. Basketball in the spectrum. enough said.

#5. The winning team losing team chant. if you don't know what i'm talking about... watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARpzavb7PQk

Well I could go on forever but it's almost game time! GO AGGIES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Why are you not listing...
    #6. Coming to this school put me that much closer to living by my favorite sister and her fabulous family!!!
    Don't worry, I'll allow you to edit your post to include these changes before I truly become offended!

    ReplyDelete