Monday, November 15, 2010

October/November

Well, the last month has been fun. Hard to believe it's almost Christmas and I'm halfway done with my sophomore year.. But I'm still loving school and everything that comes with it..

For general conference, my dad rented one of the Chalets at Brighton. My WHOLE family was able to come. Everyone. Including spouses and kids. That hadn't happened for over a year so it was great to have everyone together.



One of the homecoming activities this year was a paint dance. Literally, you went, you danced, and people chucked paint on you. It was seriously so fun. Paint in your eyes isn't so fun, and showering and getting all the paint out of your hair isn't so fun, but it was totally worth it.


Let me just say I LOVE fall. There's so many fun things to do and see. I love that there's so many fun things to do in the weeks before Halloween.

This was at the pumpkin walk in Logan. People create movie scenes using pumpkins. It was so fun. Pretty cold though!


We all carved pumpkins one night. It was a blast.

My Friend Eric thought it'd be funny to stuff all the guts back in Kelli's pumpkin when she went to bed.


Ok, so one night I was really bored. Like really, really bored. So I got this stupid/brilliant idea to doorbell ditch our downstairs neighbors. But I didn't want them to hear me running up the stairs. So I realized if we taped our broom and mop together we could reach their doorbell without going downstairs. Well, Kasey and Kelsey thought I was crazy until they joined in the fun. Then we had the idea to make a garbage bag ghost who we named Ghosty and we swung him in front of the door when we'd ring the doorbell. It sounds so ridiculous now but we've done it 2 or 3 nights now and it never gets old. :)

I decided that I didn't really want to dress up for Halloween this year. Call me crazy, but I just don't love Halloween. So I decided to volunteer at the Howl with my friends Molly and Arielle. We had to do a lot of publicity before the event (hence the blue hazmat suits). I'm so glad I volunteered though because I met so many awesome people and had so much fun!




There was a CES fireside in Provo on November 6th. Elder Ballard was the speaker and did an awesome job. We had the opportunity to be part of the 1100 person choir that rode buses down to Provo from Logan to sing. 21 buses and 1100 Aggies in Provo. It was great.

Zurie turned 1 this past month. Seriously, she is such a doll. It makes me sad that I don't get to see her very often, but I love that girl so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z!!!

Probably the most exciting thing of the past month is Andrea had her baby. I'm an aunt again! The count's up to 10 now. And they're all adorable. Let me introduce Quinlee Seamons. Born November 8, 2001 and weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces. She is BEAUTIFUL and such a good baby. I'm so glad that I live so close and can see her often!

1 comment:

  1. man... you make me miss college... and LOGAN, and USU!!!

    ReplyDelete