Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Life

What happened to me?

Monday- Class, Work, Class, Work, Eat, Math Homework, Bachelor, phone call with a cute boy, go to bed.
Tuesday- Class, Work, Nap, Eat, Math Homework, phone call with a cute boy, go to bed.
Wednesday- Class, Work, Class, Work, Eat, Math Homework, Institute, phone call with a cute boy, go to bed.
Thursday- Class, Work, Eat, Math Homework, Grey's Anatomy, phone call with a cute boy, go to bed.
Friday- Class, Work, Skip Last Class, Rush home for the weekend.
Friday night- Sunday night- Spend every waking minute with the previously mentioned cute boy.
This is my life. Seriously- this is all I do now. Sounds pretty boring right? Well- there's where you're wrong- I've never been happier in my life. Crazy how you reach a point where you'll sacrifice almost any fun opportunity to be with someone who makes your life a million times better. I'm a lucky girl! :)

1 comment:

  1. so fun to see you blissfully in love! Keep us posted on any updates :)

    ReplyDelete