Friday, October 29, 2010

Roommates

Somehow last year I got lucky. I'll admit, I was a little nervous when I was put with 4 random girls in my apartment, but somehow I just lucked out. These girls have quickly become my best and closest friends. I love them so much!! We've shared so many fun times together and I'm glad I found people that I can laugh, cry, and be flat out ridiculous with. Because last year went so well, we decided to live together again this year with the exception of Kayli (love you girl) and we also got a couple new girls Kelsey and Megan who are both sweethearts. Without any more hesitation, let me introduce you to the finest bunch of girls there are....Add Image

This is Sarah Johnson. Somehow the Lord knew that Sarah and I needed to be roommates. I love this girl with all my heart. She is one of the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful people I've ever known. We can talk about anything and I know she always has my back. Rumor is she's moving back to South Jordan next semester and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do without her.






And this, my friends, is Kasey Jenson. Gosh where do I start with this girl? Number one she is GORGEOUS. And definitely one of the most amazing people I know. Kasey has been through a lot of trials in her life and she has come out such a strong amazing person. I learn so much from her and I 'm glad that I have someone in my apartment who can cry at the drop of a hat like me. Kasey also shares the same sense of humor as me. It's good too because she is JUST as sarcastic as me so it just works out perfect. I love this girl.




Kelli Monsen. Always and forever dubbed as the "favorite roommate". Kelli, hands down, is the NICEST person I have ever met. Doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Kelli is always willing to help anyone and she brightens a room just by walking in. Kelli is so outgoing and everyone is seriously just drawn to her. I'm grateful for her and the sweet beautiful girl she is.

Told you I'm a lucky girl! I love them all so much!

1 comment:

  1. I totally wanted to cry during this for some reason!! I love all of you girls! I love walking into your apartment and always feeling so welcome! You all are so awesome and I am so glad I can live right by you guys! Lish, you are equally as amazing! I love that I can just talk to you about anything and everything and you will just listen and laugh with me! You always help me and you are just the nicest most welcoming person ever! You ALWAYS welcomed me! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete